- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Go on a 19 day adventure through Morocco, Spain and Portugal. Discover Morocco from the vibrant capital of Marrakesh to camping overnight in the Sahara Desert. Discover different faces of Spain from the busy capital to the quaint towns, before relaxing and unwinding on the Portuguese beaches.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Marrakech, Zagora, Mhamid, Jeep Safari
Day 3: M’hamid, Camel Trek at the desert
Day 4: M’hamid, Agadir
Day 5: Agadir, Essaouira
Day 6: Essaouira
Day 7: Essaouira, Marrakech
Day 8: Marrakech, Madrid
Day 9: Madrid City Tour
Day 10: Madrid, Barcelona
Day 11: Barcelona City Tour
Day 12: Barcelona, Valencia
Day 13: Valencia City Tour
Day 14: Valencia, Granada
Day 15: Granada, Sevilla
Day 16: Sevilla, Lagos, Lisbon
Day 17: Lisbon City Tour
Day 18: Lisbon, Porto
Day 19: Porto
- 4 star hotels and desert camp, Bedouin tents in Morocco and 3 star hotels in Spain & Portugal.
- 18 Breakfasts | 2 Lunches | 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus on land tours | Flight Between Marrakech and Madrid.
- Arrival airport transfer.
- International Flight between Marrakech and Madrid.
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local tour guides, licensed by the Ministry of Tourism in Morocco | Local tour leaders in Spain & Portugal
- Any international flights to Marrakech and from Porto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Amazing Morocco and Spain & Portugal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 123 today.
- Save US$ 81+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Amazing Morocco and Spain & Portugal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 08 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Amazing Morocco and Spain & Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Amazing Morocco and Spain & Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.