- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Admire the amazing scenery of the High Atlas Mountains with a Tizin tichka Mountain Pass
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
- Drive past the valley of the Roses and the road of 1000 Kasbahs
- Admire the scenery of the high cliffs of the Todgha Canyons
Day 1: Marrakech — Ait Ben Haddou — Tinghir
Day 2: Tinghir – Merzouga
Day 3: Merzouga – Fes
- 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners
- Transportation by air-conditionned Minibus
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel 1st Night : Hotel Boughafer in Tinghir
- Camp 2nd Night : Auberge Sahara (Standard Tent)
- Camel Riding
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone bills.
- Additional local guides
- Lunches on the way Beverages Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNot wheelchair accessible. Infant seats are available. Not recommended for children under 6 years old. Good walking shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses are recommended. Drinking water is not provided by can be purchased along the way. Accommodation at the desert camp will be in a private tent with shared bathroom facilities. 4star hotel accommodation is in single, double or twin rooms with private bathroom facilities. Bedding is provided in the desert camp so there is no need to bring a sleeping bag. Long trousers are recommended for the camel ride because the saddles can cause skin irritation. Conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect for the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended. It can be cold at night and in the winter so please bring appropriate clothing.