- Desert safaris
- Local culture
- Deserts and canyons
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Ait Benhaddou, a UNESCO World heritage site and perfect example of clay architecture
- Stay in a walkin canvas tent in the heart of the Sahara Desert dunes
- Adventure through desert, extraordinary landscapes and preCambrian sites
- Travel with a small group
Explore a vast territory and extraordinary landscapes, the fertile plains of the High-Atlas, precambrian sites, massive valleys, charming oases, and spectacular and colorful views. This is an amazing opportunity to explore the impressive old sub-Saharan tribe's presence and memory.
Day 1: Marrakech, Ait Ben Haddou, Dades Canyons
Day 2: Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge, Merzouga- Erg Chebbi
Day 3: Merzouga, Nkob, Marrakech
- Meals: 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- 1-Hour camel trek in the heart of erg chebbi dunes
- Activities as per itinerary
- International flights
- Some meals
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.