- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour the famed Pyramids Of Giza
- Explore the spectacular sites of Petra and many other iconic places
- Spend a few days and nights onboard a Nile cruise
- Ride a camel and stay in a Bedouin tent
The package includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport, and more.
Tour Route: Marrakesh, Ait Benhaddou, Ouarzazate, Roses Valley, Toudra Gorge, Arfoud, Dades Valley, Merzouga, Fes, Chefchaouen, Rabat, Casablanca, Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu, Luxor, Hurghada, Cairo, Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Amman.
Day 1: Marrakech
Day 2: Ait Benhaddou, Ouarzazate, Dade Valley
Day 3: Toudra Gorge, Erfoud, Merzouga
Day 4: Merzouga, Fes
Day 5: Fes
Day 6: Chefchaouen
Day 7: Rabat, Casablanca
Day 8: Fly from Casablanca to Cairo
Day 9: Giza – Pyramids tour
Day 10: Flight to Aswan, Aswan day tour, Nile cruise
Day 11: Nile Cruise – Edfu Temple – Kom Ombo Temple
Day 12: Edfu temple - Nile Cruise to Luxor – Luxor temple
Day 13: West bank – Karnak temple, Transfer to Hurghada Red Sea
Day 14: Hurghada Red Sea
Day 15: Bus to Cairo
Day 16: Flight from Cairo to Amman
Day 17: Petra
Day 18: Petra, Wadi Rum
Day 19: Dead Sea
Day 20: Dead Sea/Jerash tour / Madaba/Mt Nebo/Amman
Day 21: Departure
- 20 nights accommodation as described in the itinerary (hotels, cruise ship, desert tents, etc)
- Meals: 20 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 8 dinners
- English speaking tour guide in Egypt
- English speaking driver in Jordan
- Local English speaking tour guide in Jerash and Petra
- English speaking driver in Morocco
- Local English speaking tour guide in Morocco
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan
- Meet and assist service in all Casablanca, Cairo and Amman airports
- Jordan Visa
- All local taxes
- Air-conditioned coach throughout tour for airports, transfers and tours
- Bus ticket Hurghada/Cairo "7 hours drive"
- 4WD in Wadi Rum
- Entry visa to Egypt and Morocco
- Meals other than those mentioned and beverages with meals
- Tips to drivers, guides, and escorts (approx USD 10 per person per day)
- Entrance fees (approx USD 260 per person for the whole tour)
- International flight Casablanca/ Cairo
- International flight Cairo/Amman
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, taxi, excess baggage, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Optional tours
- New year's gala dinner if applicable
- Earn US$ 138+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.