- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb in the stunning Todra, a gorge with walls over 300 metres high and around 150 routes
- Experience the Tizi N'Tichka, the highest mountain pass across the Atlas Mountain Range
- Mix with the locals and enjoy familystyle dinners using local products
- Discover the magic of Marrakech and wander through its alleys and Jemaa el Fna market
A wonderful rock climbing course for novices and experts in the 300m-high walls of Todra Gorge and its surroundings, with the option to improvise and explore the area, meeting Moroccan nomads and getting to know the local population.
This is a tour focused on rock climbing in Todra Gorge, a spectacularly narrow canyon in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains, with walls that stand over 300 metres tall and contain more than 150 bolted routes. But your journey there will be equally noteworthy.
Experience the Atlas Mountains by crossing them on the highest mountain pass in Northern Africa, the Tizi N’Tichka - and enjoy long, photogenic roads with mountains and desert on either side. Once at Todra, you’ll be climbing with an experienced group of local guides lead by expert climber Julio Soares, who has pioneered many of the routes in the canyon.
As the trip goes on, you'll learn about the historical context and traditions of the locations you visit - and afterwards there will be time to explore the vibrant city of Marrakech with its colourful markets and memorable locals. It’s a rock climbing trip with a whole world of difference.
Day 1: Arrival in Captivating Marrakech
Day 2: On the road towards the stunning Todra Gorge
Day 3: Days 3-7 - Rock Climbing Course in Todra Gorge
Day 4: Climbing Course in Todra Gorge
Day 5: Climbing Course in Todra Gorge
Day 6: Climbing Course in Todra Gorge
Day 7: Climbing Course in Todra Gorge
Day 8: Return to Marrakech with a stop at an ancient ksar
Day 9: End of The Trip in Marrakech
- 8 breakfast, 6 dinners.
- 2 nights in a Riad in Marrakech, 6 nights in a guesthouse in Todra gorge.
- Gear, safety equipment and training for all levels on rock climbing.
- Local guides and tour leader.
- All transports between destination and from/to activities in a minibus with air-con.
- Financial protection in accordance with The Package Travel regulation
- Meals other than stated
- Sleeping bags
- Travel insurance
- Allow £5-10 for each meal not included.
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.