- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gulet Cruise
- Islands and Secluded bays
This 4 day tour, starts from Marmaris, Turkey, and ends at Fethiye, Turkey. Marmaris to Fethiye sailing on the Mediterranean visiting secluded coves and islands, swimming, sunbaking and relaxing. All meals cooked and served on-board.
Day 1: Marmaris
Day 2: Ekincik, Caunos, Dalyan River
Day 3: Gocek Gulf
Day 4: Fethiye
- 1 Overnight Marmaris - Harbour at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Ekincik Bay at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 1 Overnight Kızıl Ada at Gulet (Gulet Cabin)
- 3 breakfast, 3 lunch and 3 dinner
- Transportation by Gulet boat
- Services of Captain and supporting crew
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Paradise Blue - Marmaris to Fethiye tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 14 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Paradise Blue - Marmaris to Fethiye tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 68 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 25 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Paradise Blue - Marmaris to Fethiye tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Paradise Blue - Marmaris to Fethiye tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 12. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room and/or gulet cabin to themselves.
4. Gulet itineraries are subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
5. This tour is an 'On Request' tour. That means that we need to confirm availability before confirming the booking.
6. This cruise finishes at Fethiye Harbour on the final day at approximately 16:30 pm.
7. To do this Gulet cruise in the opposite direction from Fethiye to Marmaris visit https:www.feztravel.com/Paradise_Blue__Fethiye_to_Marmaris.asp