- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18-60 yrs
- max group size 9
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Climb Mt. Kang Yatse II at an altitude of 6,240 meters above seal level
- Cross high altitude passes, Ganda La (4980 m) and Konmaru Pass (5150 m)
- Get the opportunity to explore Hemis National Park
- Experience Leh and all its culture, visit ancient monasteries
Go through a comprehensive session that will explain all the dos and don'ts as you prepare yourself for the trek. The journey begins from Chilling after crossing Alchi and Zanskar River and then finally entering Markha Valley. The trail continues along River Markha and passes through several high altitude remote villages. The approach to the base camp involves many days of walking and exploring the Markha Valley, which is a great way to acclimatise before the summit
The tour ends in Leh, where you will spend a couple of days before departing.
Day 1: Arrival in Leh
Day 2: Leh tour
Day 3: Leh - Chilling - Zingchen
Day 4: Zingchen - Ganda La base
Day 5: Ganda La base - Ganda La Pass - Skiu
Day 6: Skiu - Markha
Day 7: Markha - Tchatchutse
Day 8: Tchatchutse - Kang Yatse base
Day 9: Kang Yatse - Nimaling
Day 10: Nimaling stay
Day 11: Nimaling - Konmaru La pass - Shang
Day 12: Shang - Hemis - Leh
Day 13: Leh tour
Day 14: Departure from Leh
- Pickup and drop-off from Leh Airport
- Transportation as stated in the itinerary
- Accommodations include 4 night stay at a hotel in Leh, 6 nights in homestays and 3 nights in camps during the trek
- Healthy veg/non-veg meals as stated in the itinerary
- Expert trekking guide
- High altitude camping, trekking and climbing equipment
- First aid and oxygen cylinder
- Porter charges
- Personal tent
- Cost of rescue or evacuation or increase in cost due to change in itinerary
- Porter charges
- Any kind of insurance including the mandatory insurance for the climbing
- Earn US$ 101+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIf you do not feel well at any point on the trip and suspect that you are suffering from altitude-related illness, inform the trek leader and descend immediately to a lower elevation.