Beautiful Contrasts Of Southern Namibia, Private Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-36197
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Welcome to beautiful Namibia! Home to vibrant cities and rich cultural history. The Namib sand dunes, some of which are 300 metres high and span 32 kilometres (20 mi) long, are the second largest in the world. Explore the Kalahari Desert, a lively wilderness where you can often see antelopes and other animals in the dry valleys. Discover Sossusvlei, which during a good rainy season, the Tsauchab River flows into the pan and creates a haven for birds. Even during the dry season, Oryx, Springbok and Ostrich can be seen feeding off the sparse vegetation along the watercourse. Don’t miss the Sesriem Canyon, where centuries of erosion have incised a narrow gorge about 1 km in length. Wonder in Swakopmund at leisure, much loved by Namibians as a welcome respite from the inland heat. It is also popular amongst visitors for its old-world charm and relaxed atmosphere.
Day 1: Windhoek – Kalahari Desert – Mariental (310km – 3hrs)
Day 2: Mariental – Kalahari Desert – Mariental
Day 3: Mariental – Namib Naukluft Park – Sossusvlei (375km – 4.5hrs)
Day 4: Sossusvlei & Sesriem Canyon
Day 5: Sossusvlei – Swakopmund (405km – 5hrs)
Day 6: Swakopmund
Day 7: Swakopmund – Departure Windhoek (400km – 4hrs)
- Superior Hotel Category = Africa Safari Lodge or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hansa Hotel Swakopmund or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Desert Hills Lodge or similar 4*
- 6 nights' accommodation
- 6 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners (Day 1-4)
- Private transportation throughout the tour
- Private safari vehicle suitable for Namibian Terrain
- Departure private transfer to Hosea Kutako International Airport or hotel in Windhoek City (Day 7)
- Operated with English-speaking local guide throughout the tour
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Sight-seeing tour Windhoek, Kalahari Desert afternoon game drive (Day 1); Kalahari Desert morning game drive (Day 2); Namib Naukluft Park (Day 3); Guided Sossusvlei & Sesriem Canyon Excursion (Day 4)
- National Park Entry Fees as specified
- Vat and Tourism Levy
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (Your Tour Guide will assist you with the booking of all optional/not included activities during your safari)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Save US$ 160 today.
- Earn US$ 106+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beautiful Contrasts Of Southern Namibia, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beautiful Contrasts Of Southern Namibia, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beautiful Contrasts Of Southern Namibia, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.