- Newly promoted fresh trekking route - study the local culture and lifestyles of villagers.
- Less touristy and authentic nature, great number of flora and fauna, birds and orchids.
- Extremely close views of snow capped peaks - Machhepuchhre, Annapurna I etc.
- Amazing view of the Himalayas
- Unspoiled relatively less crowded trekking route
- Less discovered and newly started trekking route
- Gurung and Magar culture.
- Sights of Mt.
- Spotting Himalayan Thar, Mask deer, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Snow leopard.
- Excellent closeup views of the Himalayan range.
- Newly developed and less crowded trekking trail.
- Enjoy several forest walks and gradual ascents up to 4500m.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results