- Newly promoted fresh trekking route - study the local culture and lifestyles of villagers..
- Less touristy and authentic nature, great number of flora and fauna, birds and orchids..
- Extremely close views of snow capped peaks - Machhepuchhre, Annapurna I etc..
HighlightsGroup Tours Available 5% off Today
- Gurung and Magar culture.
- Sights of Mt.
- Spotting Himalayan Thar, Mask deer, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Snow leopard.
“The perfect first hike in the Himalaya –Majestic Annapurna Range in its full glory. ...”
- Operator Nepal Eco Adventure Pvt Ltd
- Tour Type Private and Group Tour
- Activities Trekking
- Accommodation Guest House & Hotel
- Transport Jeep, Bus & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
SavingUS$ 25From US$ 500 US$ 475 8 days View Tour
- Amazing view of the Himalayas.
- Unspoiled relatively less crowded trekking route.
- Less discovered and newly started trekking route.
Highlights7% off Today
- Explore Annapurna's quieter trails to the sacred peak of Machapuchare.
- Trek to the little visited Mardi Himal Base Camp for brilliant views.
- Enjoy a spectacular mountain flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
SavingUS$ 133From US$ 1,899 US$ 1,766 13 days View Tour
|Sep 29||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 3||10+ seats left|
- Excellent closeup views of the Himalayan range.
- Newly developed and less crowded trekking trail.
- Enjoy several forest walks and gradual ascents up to 4500m.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results