- Newly promoted fresh trekking route - study the local culture and lifestyles of villagers.
- Less touristy and authentic nature, great number of flora and fauna, birds and orchids.
- Extremely close views of snow capped peaks - Machhepuchhre, Annapurna I etc.
- Amazing view of the Himalayas
- Unspoiled relatively less crowded trekking route
- Less discovered and newly started trekking route
- Gurung and Magar culture.
- Sights of Mt.
- Spotting Himalayan Thar, Mask deer, Spotted Deer, Barking Deer, Snow leopard.
- Excellent closeup views of the Himalayan range.
- Newly developed and less crowded trekking trail.
- Enjoy several forest walks and gradual ascents up to 4500m.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Nepal
Travelling to Nepal? Chat with a local travel specialist in Nepal who can help organize your trip.