- duration 8 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Walking Around the Lizard and Roseland Peninsula
- Stunning Coastline of Beaches, Coves and Cliffs
- Naval History and Castle at Falmouth
- Picturesque Ports & Fishing Villages
Walk along the southern section of the Cornwall Coastal Path. This holiday includes a wonderful variety of coastal scenery ranging from sheltered tidal creeks to the wooded Fal estuary and the brooding cliffs of the Lizard, England's most southerly point. The whole area is designated an area of outstanding natural beauty. Its mild climate permits even palm trees to flourish and Cornwall is the home of some of England’s finest gardens. Cornwall historically is the land of smugglers, shipwrecks and dark deeds in secret hidden coves, many of which you will pass through on your walk. It has literary associations with the poet John Betjeman, who was tongue-tied by the spectacular cliffs, Virginia Woolfe and of course, the novels of Daphne Du Maurier. The scenery is as spectacular and picturesque as the tiny fishing villages. There are superb beaches, marvelous bird watching and botanical spots, and sunsets that will stay in your memory long after you leave. There are those who have completed the whole five hundred miles of this wonderful long distance trail, who’s after dinner conversation touches on little else. Our moderate little week’s walk can have just as powerful side effects.
Day 1 : Arrive Marazion
Day 2 : Marazion to Porthleven 17.75 km/11 miles
Day 3 : Porthleven to The Lizard 24.15 km/15 miles
Day 4 : The Lizard to Porthallow 25.75 km/16 miles
Day 5 : Porthallow to Falmouth 26.5 km/16.5 miles
Day 6 : Falmouth to Portloe 21.75 km/13.5 miles
Day 7 : Portloe to Mevagissey 19.35 km/12 miles
Day 8 : Arrangements end after breakfast
- 7 nights accommodation in hotels and guesthouses on a twin share basis with ensuite facilities where available
- 7 breakfasts
- One piece of luggage per person transferred from Inn to Inn, not exceeding 20kg. Please note all luggage moves over October dates will incur a Winter Transfer Supplement
- Information pack including route notes & maps
- Emergency hotline
- Lunch, Dinner and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Travel to the start and from the end point of the trip
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Unscheduled transfers required during the trip
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 50 today.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South West Coastal Path: Marazion to Mevagissey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
South West Coastal Path: Marazion to Mevagissey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South West Coastal Path: Marazion to Mevagissey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.