- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore an underground river.
- Travel by boat to witness limestone karsts rising from the ocean.
- Snorkel around various islands
It would take several lifetimes to explore the 6,000-plus islands that make up the Philippine Archipelago, but since you’ve only got one to spare, discover it with us. This haven for sunbathers and spelunkers alike is blessed with miles of pristine, uncrowded beaches, intriguing caves, and the two-tiered Puerto Princesa Subterranean River. The Palawan province is perfect for travellers eager to try their hand at a variety of experiences in an underexplored part of Southeast Asia. Looking for something different? You’ll find plenty of it here.
Day 1: Manila
Day 2: Manila/Puerto Princesa
Day 3: Puerto Princesa/El Nido
Day 4: El Nido
Day 5: El Nido
Day 6: El Nido/Port Barton
Day 7: Port Barton
Day 8: Port Barton/Manila
Day 9: Manila
- Hotels (8 nights).
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Plane, private bus, boat
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout, local guides.
- Puerto Princesa city tour
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park visit
- Island-hopping snorkelling tour (El Nido)
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Manila are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Philippines Palawan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Philippines Palawan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Philippines Palawan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.