- Active and outdoor
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 17-50 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the mystical mountains, shamans and waterfalls of Siquijor
- Canyoneering through the stunning Kawasan Falls
- Experience an underwater wonderland at the famous Sardine Run in MoalboalExplore majestic emerald cliffs, uninhabited islands and incredible snorkelling spots on a 3 day boat expedition
- Tour the best of the iconic El Nido in a traditional Jeepney
Day 1: Arrive & meet the Group
Day 2: Siquijor & Sunsets
Day 3: Shamans, Snorkelling & Waterfalls
Day 4: Kawasan Falls Canyoneering
Day 5: Sardine Run & Snorkelling
Day 6: Simala Church & Coron
Day 7: Explore Coron
Day 8: Boat Expedition Begins
Day 9: Coron to El Nido Boat Expedition Continues
Day 10: El Nido & Canopy Walk
Day 11: Relax in El Nido & Massages
Day 12: Jeepney Tour
Day 13: Check Out & Onward Travel
- 12 nights twin share accommodation
- 12 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All transport including 2 internal flights
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Personal airport pick up
- Island trip to see local shamans and waterfalls
- Beach sunsets
- Sardine run
- Kawasan Falls canyoneering
- Simala Shrine
- Hot springs for sunset
- Coron viewpoint
- 3 day boat expedition
- Discover deserted paradise islands
- Cultural activities
- Jeepney tour of El Nido
- Visit Nacpan beach
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Philippines Island Explorer 13 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Philippines Island Explorer 13 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Philippines Island Explorer 13 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Groups size for Intro Travel tours are capped at 16 due to COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.