- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the Loboc area
- Go paddle boarding in Loboc
- Chillout in Panglao
Embark an 8-day adventure of Manila, Bohol and Panglao. Visit the Filipino capital, paddle around the Loboc area, and have free time to enjoy Panglao's beautiful beaches.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: Manila, Philippines
Day 2: Manila, Philippines
Day 3: Bohol, Philippines
Day 4: Bohol, Philippines
Day 5: Bohol, Philippines
Day 6: Panglao Island, Philippines
Day 7: Panglao Island, Philippines
Day 8: Panglao Island - Tagbilaran, Philippines
- Budget accommodation
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- Airport transfers, flight
- Manila airport pick-up
- Airport drop-off
- Manila to Tagbilaran flight with 20 kg checked and 7 kg hand carry luggage
- Active, multi-sport adventures
- Waterfall tour
- English speaking guide during some activities
- Board, paddle, life vest during lesson and tours
- Other meals/drinks
- Local departure and service charge for internal flight
- Tips for guides
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Manila, Bohol & Panglao Adventure 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Manila, Bohol & Panglao Adventure 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Manila, Bohol & Panglao Adventure 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please be aware that this is a developing country and not all facilities may be up to the same standards as in your home country. Please also keep in mind that air-conditioning is not standard in the Philippines.