- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Cordillera, a mountainous region in the Philippines
- Hike to Batad, see its famous rice terraces
- Traverse a beautiful quartz and limestone cave system in Sagada
- Learn more the tradition of the Ifugao people
The Cordillera is the most famous mountain range in the Philippines and the only landlocked region in a country of coastlines and oceans. This region stands out not just because of its unique geography but also for the distinct cultural identity of its people.
See the famous amphitheatre-like rice terrace of Banaue. Be awed by the ingenuity of the native Ifugao people. Travel to Sagada, a town hidden in the clouds, next and visit its sacred waterfall. Get the chance to explore parts of its extensive cave system as well. Take the bus back to Manila at the end of the trip.
Day 1: Manila – Banaue
Day 2: Banaue – Batad
Day 3: Batad – Bontoc – Sagada
Day 4: Sagada
Day 5: Sagada
Day 6: Sagada – Manila
- All land transportation throughout the duration of the trip
- 3 nights' accommodation in village inns
- All fees associated with the specified activities
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Food and beverage
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou will need a large bag (preferably a backpack) that can hold all of your things for the duration of the trip. You will also need a good pair of hiking shoes or boots and another smaller pack (a backpack or a shoulder pack). Details on gear requirements and packing recommendations will be sent to you when you have booked your tour. This trip involves a substantial amount of hiking, carrying all of your things to and from vehicles and inns, and spending a rather intense day exploring a cave. If you do not already have a regular exercise routine, it is suggested that you start exercising regularly at least one (1) month before the trip. Though it is not necessary to be in a tremendous shape to enjoy this trip, the fitter you are, the more fun you will have.