- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1350 meters
- See the famous rice terraces of Banaue
- Travel to four different Ifugao villages
- Visit the stunning Tappiyah Falls
- Learn more about Ifugao culture
The term Ifugao does not just refer to the name of the region but also the people whose ancestors were responsible for the famous rice terraces of Banaue, popularly regarded as the eighth wonder of the world.
Travel to Pula, your first Ifugao village, from Manila. Visit Batad, known for its amphitheater-like rice terraces. The final village of this trip is Bangaan, from where you will drive back to Banaue and then to Manila. Enjoy stunning sceneries of mountains, rice terraces and forests along the way. Explore Ifugao villages, spend your nights there, talk to the locals and learn more about their culture. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
I had great guides and drivers during the entire trip. The scenery in Banaue and El Nido was great.
I had very poor experiences with the accommodations in Sagada and El Nido. I also thought that the trip was overpriced for the quality of the accommodations.
I had two excursions scheduled for El Nido, and due to safety concerns about the the first excursion, I chose to not participate in the second. As a person who's broken her left wrist twice in the last 20 years, I don't like to take chances walking through 4 feet of water on uneven rocks, even with boat crew assistance.”
Day 1: Manila - Banaue
Day 2: Pula
Day 3: Cambulo & Batad
Day 4: Bangaan
Day 5: Arrive in Manila
- All land transportation for the duration of the trip
- Two nights' accommodations in village inns
- All fees associated with activities mentioned on the itinerary
- An experienced, professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking gear (backpack, hiking shoes/boots, etc.)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe physical demand of the trip is very high, with each day involving 3 to 7 hours of hiking on terrains ranging from moderately hilly to steep Carry a backpack with enough clothes for 3 days. You also have the option of hiring a porter Accommodation during the trip will be in basic village inns that have running water and common bathrooms