- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 1350 meters
- Trek difficulty Medium
- See the famous rice terraces of Banaue
- Travel to four different Ifugao villages
- Visit the stunning Tappiyah Falls
- Learn more about Ifugao culture
The term Ifugao does not just refer to the name of the region but also the people whose ancestors were responsible for the famous rice terraces of Banaue, popularly regarded as the eighth wonder of the world.
Travel to Pula, your first Ifugao village, from Manila. Visit Batad, known for its amphitheater-like rice terraces. The final village of this trip is Bangaan, from where you will drive back to Banaue and then to Manila. Enjoy stunning sceneries of mountains, rice terraces and forests along the way. Explore Ifugao villages, spend your nights there, talk to the locals and learn more about their culture. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Manila - Banaue
Day 2: Pula
Day 3: Cambulo & Batad
Day 4: Bangaan
Day 5: Arrive in Manila
- All land transportation for the duration of the trip
- Two nights' accommodations in village inns
- All fees associated with activities mentioned on the itinerary
- An experienced, professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Personal trekking gear (backpack, hiking shoes/boots, etc.)
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe physical demand of the trip is very high, with each day involving 3 to 7 hours of hiking on terrains ranging from moderately hilly to steep Carry a backpack with enough clothes for 3 days. You also have the option of hiring a porter Accommodation during the trip will be in basic village inns that have running water and common bathrooms