- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
In a little over two weeks experience two very contrasting countries of Southeast Asia. Starting in Mandalay, you will see the highlights of Myanmar including a bike ride around the stunning temples of Bagan and a train journey through the Shan mountains. Take the road less travelled in this historical and fascinating corner of the globe with elegant temples around every bend. Continuing to Thailand, immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Bangkok before dipping your toes into the glistening sand of Phuket and island hop to your heart's content.
Day 1: Arrive Mandalay
Day 2: Half Day Tour of Bagan
Day 3: Bicycle Tour of Bagan
Day 4: Bagan
Day 5: Kalaw & Elephant Conservation Centre
Day 6: Scenic Train Journey to Inle Lake
Day 7: A Day on Inle Lake
Day 8: Fly to Yangon
Day 9: Fly to Bangkok
Day 10: Bangkok
Day 11: Bangkok Boat Trip & Wat Pho
Day 12: Khao Sok National Park
Day 13: Khao Sok National Park
Day 14: Phuket Island
Day 15: Phuket Island
Day 16: Depart Phuket Island
- 14 night(s) in hotels, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 11 Breakfast(s), 2 Lunch(es)
- Private Vehicle, , Train, Tuk-Tuk, Taxi, Foot, Overnight Train, flight(s)
- Half Day Tour of Bagan
- Bicycle Tour of Bagan
- Visit to the Elephant Conservation Centre
- Scenic Train Journey through the Shan Mountains
- Day excursion on Inle Lake and local Intha lunch
- Bangkok River boat to the Giant Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho (entrance included)
- walking back via the Grand Palace. (entrance and guide to Grand Palace optional)
- Entrance to Khao Sok National Park
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Myanmar & Thailand tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Myanmar & Thailand tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Myanmar & Thailand tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.