- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Bagan, the ancient city of 2,200 stupas
- Experience the ancient, the colonial and the contemporary Myanmar in Yangon
- Visit the cultural capital of Mandalay and its numerous historical sites
- Discover the vast Inle Lake, its floating gardens and abovewater villages and stupas
On this 10-day guided tour, you’ll go across the country taking in its rich culture and diverse lifestyle. Explore its modern cities, its ancient towns and its pastoral countryside with breathtaking landscape in the background. Cruise across Irrawaddy River to the ancient city of Bagan, home to over 2,200 temples and pagodas. Then enjoy the astounding beauty of Inle Lake and the unique lifestyle that has fostered around it.
Along the way, you’ll visit Mandalay, the last royal city of Myanmar left with numerous ancient heritages. Also, discover the hustle and bustle of Yangoon, formerly known as Rangoon, with its mix of the ancient, the colonial and the contemporary.
We were satisfied with their good service because they provided good hotels, good airlines, very professional guides and very nice drivers in each city.
We highly recommend LM Travel Myanmar and we will use their service again.”
We will visit Myanmar again and surely will use LM again.”
Thank you so much for your precious time to leave positive review and we do appreciate it. We would like to say thanks again for using our service again and again and we promise that we will keep providing excellent service forever.
Thank you so much for your precious time to leave positive comment and it is really great to know that you enjoyed our service while you are in Myanmar.
Please tell my my love to Robert and we wish all the best for everything. Thanks for your loving kindness toward our guides , drivers and office staffs and we do appreciate it.
If you need any other assistance again , please send message to us at any time.
Thank you so much for your precious time to leave positive review on our service and it is really great to know that you enjoyed our service. We promise that we will keep trying our best to help our future clients.
Day 1: Arrive in Mandalay
Day 2: Mandalay sightseeing
Day 3: Visit Ava and Sagaing; night bus to Bagan
Day 4: Explore the ancient sites of Bagan
Day 5: Drive from Bagan to Nyaungshwe
Day 6: Immerse in the unique Inle Lake lifestyle
Day 7: Visit Indein village and travel to Yangon
Day 8: Free day in Yangon
Day 9: Sites of Yangon
Day 10: Depeature
- 9 breakfasts
- Accommodations as per the itinerary
- English-speaking guides
- Arrival and departure transfers. All transport in comfortable vehicles
- Toll fee and fuel charges for vehicles
- Private boat at Inle and Indein Lake
- International flight tickets
- Visa fee to Myanmar
- Entrance fee
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Save +US$ 34 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.