- Local culture
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit Manaus, the capital of the Amazon
- Take a walk through the Amazon, learn more about its flora & fauna
- Go kayaking through an igapo, try piranha fishing
- Learn more about the local caboclos
Travel to your jungle lodge in the Amazon by ground transport and boat. Spend the next 3 nights in the lodge. Be part of a number of jungle activities like piranha fishing, night fishing with a harpoon, watching pink Amazonian dolphins, bird and wildlife watching, canoeing through flooded forests, and hiking through the jungle with a native guide.
Get the chance to meet the people whose way of life is dependent upon the forest. Your guide will provide you with details regarding the natives' techniques of survival and a variety of medicinal herbs that they use. By the end of the trip, you would have learned more about the Amazon and its people.
*With COVID-19 safety protocols*
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your trip! We really try to match everyone with the experiences that best suit their interests and we are glad that we have managed to do so. =)
The next time you are in Brazil, do not hesitate to contact us because we still have some wonderful places to show you.
KInd Regards, Luciana Almeida”
Day 1: Manaus arrival
Day 2: Manaus - jungle lodge
Day 3: Canoeing and wildlife
Day 4: Local residents and culture
Day 5: Transfer to Manaus airport
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Transfers: airport - hotel in Manaus - airport. Roundtrip transfers to and from your jungle lodge
- Accommodation: a hotel in Manaus for the first and the last nights of the tour. The rest of the nights in the jungle lodge
- Full board accommodation in the jungle.
- Experienced bilingual guides (Portuguese & English)
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Air tickets (available on request at an additional amount )
- Optional tours
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking. Jungle lodges are cozy rustic accomodations. Mosquito nets are available. Air conditioning available upon request.