- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Young Adults
- Explore Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Lima and Cusco with a Local Specialist
- Visit Sugarloaf Mountain, the Christ the Redeemer statue, Iguassu Falls, Pisac, Ollantaytambo ruins, Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuaman and the Larco Museum
- See the Teatro Colon, Copacabana Beach and the Casa Rosada
- Scenic Train Ride to Machu Picchu aboard the Vistadome train
- Scenic Drive through the Sacred Valley
- Connect with Locals Dine at the home of a local family in the bohemian neighbourhood of Palermo Soho with its Europeanstyle homes and hip attitude.
- Connect with Locals Visit home to Local Amazonians (Cablocos) with an opportunity for piranha fishing.
- Connect with Locals Visit a local market with Chef Ignacio and enjoy a special lunch at his cooking school.
- Dive into Culture Visit a local chicheria for some traditional chicha tasting.
- Dive into Culture Visit the Pisac market displaying indigeneous Quechua arts and crafts from communities from the surrounding highlands.
- Show more
The stunning beaches of Rio are your launchpad to this epic South American tour as you samba through vibrant capitals, national parks, and the Inca heart of Peru, even learning how to mix the perfect caipirinha. Glide upstream through the biodiverse Brazilian Amazon and uncover the secrets of remote Easter Island’s Rapa Nui people who once lived there.
Day 1: Arrive Manaus
Day 2: The River of Manaus
Day 3: The Diverse Fauna of the Amazon
Day 4: From the Amazon to Rio de Janeiro
Day 5: Enjoy Rio de Janeiro and Sugarloaf Mountain
Day 6: Uncover the Sights and Flavours of Rio de Janeiro
Day 7: Experience the Rhythms of Rio de Janeiro and off to Iguassu Falls
Day 8: Soak in the Brazilian Side of Iguassu Falls
Day 9: Discover the Argentinian Side of Iguassu Falls
Day 10: Explore Buenos Aires
Day 11: Buenos Aires Your Way
Day 12: Venture to Lima, the City of Kings
Day 13: Savour the Flavours of Lima
Day 14: Admire the Local Culture of Cusco and Sacred Valley
Day 15: Journey to Machu Picchu
Day 16: Continue in Machu Picchu then Return to Cusco
Day 17: Explore Cusco and Sacsayhuaman
Day 18: Onward to Lima
Day 19: Fly to Santiago
Day 20: Voyage to Easter Island
Day 21: The Maoi of Easter Island
Day 22: On the Slopes of Rano Kau
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 21 Breakfasts
- 3 Regional Dinners
- 5 Dinners
- 5 Lunches
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- A Trafalgar bonus all Intra-Air Flights: Rio de Janeiro to Iguassu, Iguassu to Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires to Lima, Lima to Cusco and Cusco to Lima, including porter service at all airports
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 2 Be My Guests
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Tickets for a ride aboard the Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- Any international flights to Manaus and from Easter Island are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South America Revealed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 207+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South America Revealed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 October 2022, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South America Revealed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South America Revealed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.