- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drift on jungle rivers and see unique Amazon species
- Visit local people’s homes and learn about jungle life
- Fish for piranhas and look for caimans on a night safari
- Sleep in the jungle to the sounds of the local wildlife
Explore the Brazilian Amazon Jungle with a bilingual local guide and learn about the delicate balance of life in this fragile environment. Take a camping expedition and sleep to the sounds of the jungle.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: Manaus - Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 2: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 3: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 4: Amazon Jungle - Manaus, Brazil
- 3-night accommodation in the jungle lodge
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Van and boat
- Pick-up and drop-off from Manaus Downtown Area
- Roundtrip boat transfer to the lodge
- Nature adventure
- Wildlife-centered activities
- English-speaking guide
- International and/or domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 23 today.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 April 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
- Wildlife viewing is subject to climatic conditions and the wild nature of the animals. We cannot guarantee wildlife viewing while you are in the jungle since it depends on the animals.
- Climatic conditions in the Amazon Jungle vary dramatically and for the safety of our clients, ALL excursions are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. No refunds apply for lost activities due to weather.
- Sleeping in a hammock is optional - if you wish, you can return to sleep at your lodge
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols