- Drift on jungle rivers and see unique Amazon species
- Visit local people’s homes and learn about jungle life
- Fish for piranhas and look for caimans on a night safari
- Sleep in the jungle to the sounds of the local wildlife
Go on an exciting Amazon Jungle adventure to get a taste of the Brazilian Amazon and see abundant wildlife, beautiful nature and local communities! 2, 3, 4, and 5-day packages are also available!
Day 1: Manaus - Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 2: Amazon Jungle, Brazil
Day 3: Amazon Jungle - Manaus, Brazil
- 2-night accommodation with full board
- 2 Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s),
- Van and boat
- Pick-up and drop-off from Manaus Downtown Area
- Roundtrip boat transfer to the lodge
- English-speaking guide
- Active Adventure
- Excursions as per itinerary
- International and/or domestic flights
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- Other activities
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Manaus Amazon Jungle Adventure 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
Suggested Packing List: Please remember to bring a long-sleeve shirt, long pants, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat, towels for personal use and a swimsuit.
We strongly urge all passengers to leave all electronics (laptops & phones) in the hotel safe or in the office in Manaus. You are responsible for your personal belongings, we will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols