- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M).
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route.
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!.
- Classic Trek in Nepal..
- Breathtaking Views of Buddha Himal, Himalchuli including 8000 meter Mount Manaslu..
- Beautiful Lake Birendra and Manaslu Base Camp..
- Experience the amazing Tibetan culture in the relative ease of Nepal.
- Discover the region of incredible Himalayan beauty and Tibetan culture.
- Trek over the Larkya La stands at 5,213 m/17,103 ft..
- Trek the Manaslu trek, one of the best treks in Nepal..
- High altitude variation - giving different landscapes.
- Crossing the Larkya Pass at an altitude of 5,135 m.
- A culturally fascinating region with Tibetan and Gurung cultures.
- Superb trek that is off the beaten path, featuring a diverse and impressive landscape.
- Cross one of the highest passes in the world - at Larkya La Pass at 5,106 meters
- Explore typical Tibetan and Gurung villages in this culturally fascinating region
- Enjoy this trek that is off the beaten path featuring a diverse and impressive landscape
- Journey around the majestic Manaslu Peak via the remote Larkya La pass at 5,213 meters.
- Admire the stunning views of Himlung Himal and Cheo Himal.
- Explore this new tea house trekking route in Nepal.
- Experience this once-in-a-lifetime journey to the remote and wild Manaslu region.
- Participate in the mixed Tibetan and Nepali cultures.
- Explore a less touristic and unspoiled trekking region of Nepal.
From US$ 1,250 19 days View Tour
- Enjoy a trail far less crowded than its more well known peers.
- The trek is full of wild, remote and unique culture..
- The trailhead is reached over land, avoiding the need for domestic flights.
- Spectacular view of Mt.
- Exploration of multi-ethnic groups.
- Larkya Pass.
- Manaslu Circuit Trekking.
- Exploring the area's wildlife and culture.
- The Himalayan Range of Manaslu
- Villages of Midhill peoples and their living. Terraces of crops field.
- The Tibetan enclave of Nupri
- Explore Sama Gaun. ( 3550 Meters).
- Excellent view from Larke La Pass ( 5216 meters.)
- Trekking through authentic Hindu and Tibetan-style villages
- Walking through green countryside
- Spectacular views of the Manaslu
- A great alternative to Annapurna circuit trek.
- Enjoy and observe local culture and lifestyles.
- Stunning views of the Manasalu, Annapurna and Machhapuchre.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results