- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride through the remote corners of Ladakh, rated amongst the top 5 road trips in the world
- See Pangong Tso, the world's highest saltwater lake and Tsomoriri Tso
- Cross some of the world's highest mountain passes including Khardung La
- Explore Landscapes, Culture and Cuisine of Ladakh
Drive your bike through the beautiful Nubra Valley, known for its serene beauty and Bactrian camels. Travel all the way to Pangong Tso (4500 m), a beautiful saltwater lake that is shared by both India and China. Stop at destinations along the way to enjoy the surreal beauty of the region and take some stunning photographs.
Travel through mountainous terrain while enjoying the sight of snow-capped mountains. See ancient Buddhist monasteries and cross some of the highest mountain passes in the world. The final destination of your trip is the emerald Pangong Tso, the world's highest saltwater lake. For more details of this guided, motorbike trip, please read the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
Day 2: Manali - Jispa
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu - Leh
Day 4: Leh
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra
Day 6: Nubra - Pangong
Day 7: Pangong Tso - Leh
Day 8: Leh – Tso Moriri
Day 9: Tso Moriri - Tsokar Tso - Sarchu
Day 10: Sarchu to Manali
Day 11: Manali
- Experienced and professional tour guides
- Accommodation either in nice 3-4 star hotels or lodges and camps, all on a triple-sharing basis. Please note that the accommodation type changes according to the location and availability
- Enfield 350cc Bullet motorbikes
- Fuel for the entire duration of the tour
- SUVs with high ground clearance for back up
- Experienced mechanic with spare parts
- Helmet and knee and elbow guards
- All required permits from Manali and Leh
- All meals at hotels/ guesthouses/ camps
- A first aid kit and oxygen cylinders
- A certificate of successful completion
- Delhi-Manali volvo bus ticket
- Manali-Delhi Volvo bus ticket
- Expenses of personal nature , activities or facilities other than those mentioned in the 'Inclusions'
- Additional expenses incurred due to modification of the itinerary because of natural calamities, roadblocks, vehicle breakdown etc. The additional cost to be paid to the trip leader before end of trip
- Entrance and camera fees for monuments and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Medical expenses
- Lunch and food at restaurants during travel
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationParticipants will have to get own riding jackets and boots. We will provide helmets, knee and elbow guards We advise all our guest to carry their ID proof and license along during the tour Please cover yourself with insurance. We or any of our service providers would not be liable in case of any mishap/ loss, etc If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals, etc, the traveller will be liable to pay the bill to the trip leader The tour operator is not responsible for any change on the itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like changes in flight and train schedules, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc The tour operator has the right to change the itinerary during the tour If any group member wants to leave the group at any point before the trip ends, he/she will have to pay the cost of transporting the bike from that point to Manali ( anywhere between INR. 9,000 to 12,000) It is the rider's and not the company's responsibility to pay for any damages to the motorbike Carry a small daypack with your essentials as well as valuables in it. All participants are responsible for the safety and security of their belongings. The tour operator is not responsible for any loss whatsoever