- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Volcanoes Climb to the top of Cerro Negro Volcano, an active volcano.
- Sandy beaches Swim and surf at Playa Los Cordones
- Lakes Kayak amongst the tropical islands Las Isletas on Lake Nicaragua.
- Ometepe Stay on Ometepe, a laidback volcanic island
From zip-wiring through tree-top canopies to climbing an active volcano, Nicaragua is a wonderful destination for a family adventure. We search for crocodiles in mangrove-lined forests, track monkeys in Chocoyero El Brujo National Park and kayak on Lake Nicaragua. We also visit a local kids charity, surf some waves and stay on a volcanic island before relaxing on the golden beaches of the Caribbean Sea.
Volcanoes | Summit Cerro Negro Volcano and stay on Ometepe, a volcanic island
Kayaking | Meander amongst the tropical islands of Las Isletas on Lake Nicaragua.
Cloud forest | Exhilarating zip wire course through the trees at Mombacho
Day 1 : Join trip in Managua
Day 2 : Drive to Leon via the Reserve Juan Venado; afternoon boat tour
Day 3 : Morning climb on an active volcano, visit San Jacinto volcanic fumaroles.
Day 4 : Morning city tour of the colonial city of Leon. Drive to Playa El Astillero, free afternoon on the beach.
Day 5 : Morning surfing lesson, rest of the day is free at Playa El Astillero. Optional trip to see turtles on Chacocente beach.
Day 6 : Drive to San Jorge, ferry to Ometepe Island
Day 7 : On Ometepe Island - visit Charco Verde farm and swim
Day 8 : Drive to Granada via the Mombacho Volcano and a canopy tour on zip-wire
Day 9 : Discover Granada, visiting the lively market at Masaya
Day 10 : Cycle to Cabana Amarilla, kayak around Las Isletas, visit a chocolate factory and make your own chocolate bar
Day 11 : Fly to the Caribbean and Corn Island
Day 12 : On Corn Island; swimming and relaxing
Day 13 : On Corn Island with time to relax on the sandy beaches
Day 14 : Fly to Managua with afternoon visit a Natural Reserve
Day 15 : Trip ends in Managua
- 11 nights comfortable hotel
- 3 nights premium hotel
- 14 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Bus, Bicycle, Boat, Ferry
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Managua are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Nicaragua Multi-Activity Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 168 today.
- Save US$ 112+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Nicaragua Multi-Activity Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 319 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Nicaragua Multi-Activity Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Nicaragua Multi-Activity Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.