- Sightseeing tour
- duration 07 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Feel the adrenaline Volcano Boarding at Cerro Negro
- Enjoy the beach for surfing or swimming at San Juan del Sur
- Explore the colonial city of Granada
- Discover the Massaya volcano and small islands of Granada
Day 1: Arrival at Managua Airport, transfer to Leon City
Day 2: Cerro Negro Volcano Boarding
Day 3: Leon to Granada
Day 4: Granada - Masaya experience
Day 5: Granada to San Juan del Sur
Day 6: San Juan del Sur: Free day
Day 7: San Juan del Sur to Managua (departure)
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation: 6 nights hotels in standard category
- Local guides: Leon Volcano Boarding, Masaya Volcano, Isletas Tour.
- Local activities: Volcano Boarding, Masaya Volcano, Isleta tour.
- Travel insurance
- Border fees (Cerro Negro, Masaya Volcano)
- International Flight ticket
- Covid PCR Test
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationFace masks are required. Currently (Feb 2021), a Covid Test PCR is required for entrance to Nicaragua.