- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- Gozo Two full days of varied sightseeing and short walks on Malta's unspoilt sister island
- Dwejra Spectacular coastal scenery
- Megalithic Temples Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra
- Old Valletta Walking tour of this historic fortified port including the Grand Master's Palace and Saint John's CoCathedral
A highlights tour of Malta and Gozo exploring the wealth of historic attractions on these Mediterranean islands. Discover contrasting island lifestyles; see colourful Maltese fishing boats and sample wonderful food and wine along the way. Gozo - Explore Malta's unspoilt sister island including the capital of Victoria and its stunning rocky coastline Valletta - In Malta's capital, admire the impressive fortifications, imposing churches and bustling Grand Harbour Megalithic Temples - Discover the oldest freestanding structures in the world, the UNESCO-Listed temples of Ggantija, Hagar Qim and Mnajdra. Why Not Extend Your Trip? - This trip can be combined with our 'Classical Sicily' (trip code: MLAS) to make a two week holiday to these varied Mediterranean islands
Day 1 : Join trip at Malta International Airport and take the ferry to Gozo
Day 2 : Walking tour of Victoria and the Ggantija temples at Xaghra
Day 3 : Visit Dwejra and take a scenic walk to Xwejni Bay; ferry to Malta
Day 4 : Tour of Valletta Old City and visit Saint John's Co-Cathedral
Day 5 : Walking tour of the Three Cities and Grand Harbour cruise
Day 6 : Explore Hagar Qim Temples and enjoy a local food and wine tasting
Day 7 : Visit to Mdina, San Anton Botanical Gardens and the Mosta Dome
Day 8 : Trip ends in Sliema
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Bus, Boat, Ferry
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Malta International airport and from Sliema are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 68 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 45 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 128 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Malta and Gozo Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Malta and Gozo Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.