- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
Discover the largest island of the Balearics at your own pace. Sea or mountain, culture or beach, quiet coves or crowded clubs, it´s all here in the beautiful Mallorca. Your stay will be split into two different hubs so you´ll be able to make the most of it.
Day 1: Arrival Palma De Mallorca – Can Pastilla (7km – 10 Min) / Car Hire Pick-up
Day 2: Can Pastilla
Day 3: Can Pastilla – Valdemossa – Deia – Soller – Can Pastilla (75 Km – 2 Hrs)
Day 4: Can Pastilla – Cala D´or (60km – 1hr)
Day 5: Cala D´or – Portocristo (drach Caves) – Cala D´or (60km – 1 Hr)
Day 6: Cala D'or
Day 7: Cala D'or
Day 8: Cala D´or – Departure Palma De Mallorca (60 Km – 1hr) / Car Hire Drop-off
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 dinners
- Pick-up and drop-off at Palma de Mallorca Airport
- All-inclusive insurance: Basic Collision Damage Waiver (CDW), Wheel and windscreen (CGT), Road assistance 24-hour telephone service, Vehicle theft (TP), Personal accident insurance (PAI)
- CAR HIRE
- Car hire from Day 1-7
- Applicable local taxes (VAT)
- Mileage per day 300km
- Emergency Contact service
- Replacement car in case of an accident
- Full-Full petrol rate
- Meet & Greet*
- *Due to COVID 19 security measures, the Meet and Greet service might not be given at the airport, so exact directions will be shared with the travellers upon booking
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets to any venue, museum or activity
- International and Domestic flights
- Entry visas to Spain (if applicable)
- Ferry tickets
- Local Eco tourist tax on the Balearic Islands
- All types of insurance except mentioned rent-a-car insurance
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the included section
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, laundry, drinks and meals not stated explicitly in the programme
- Each additional driver
- Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat etc)
- Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving
- Damage to the engine through negligence
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received, there will be an administration charge
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle
- If the car is left outside of rent a car designated area on drop off, customers will be responsible for any costs generated and for any damage to the vehicle due to it being parked outside of the Rent Car installations
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mallorca Highlights, Self-drive tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mallorca Highlights, Self-drive tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mallorca Highlights, Self-drive tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.