- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 17+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise through the central islands of the Maldives to witness colorful reefs teeming with healthy populations of tropical fish.
- Search for a variety of large pelagic species, including whitetipped reef sharks, hammerhead sharks, manta rays, turtles, and dolphins, as well as swirling schools of barracuda and tuna.
- Enjoy two dive or snorkel excursions daily, visit with locals, and step ashore on tiny islands for beachcombing and sundowner drinks.
- Explore the fascinating underwater topography—a dramatic landscape of /thilas/, pinnacles enveloped in brilliant corals and sea fans, and /kandus/, deep channels between reefs and atolls.
Unbelievable beaches, unrivaled luxury, and a stunning underwater world – it doesn’t get more once-in-a-lifetime than the Maldives. Create a lifetime of memories as you cruise through the lesser-visited southern Maldives aboard your luxurious floating hotel, /Emperor Serenity./ Search for whale sharks, hammerheads, manta rays and dolphins as you head out on daily underwater scuba and snorkeling excursions. Relax on deserted beaches, feast on mouth-watering cuisine, visit the ruins of an 8th-century Buddhist monastery and attend mesmerizing drum and dance performances.Specially chosen for this voyage, our team of expert leaders serves to bring a comprehensive educational component to your adventure through lectures, guided excursions, and daily recaps. Marine Biologist and ocean adventurer Brad Climpson is the ultimate guide for your Maldives exploration. Your divemaster, Mike Murphy, has traveled the world diving everywhere from the icy waters of Antarctica to the emerald seas of the South Pacific, so you can rest assured you’re in safe waters.
The only first couple of days were bit boring / same scenery / same kind of roads but after that it was marvelous”
Arrive in Malé and transfer by boat to /Bandos Island Resort/ in time for
The morning is yours to lounge by the pool and enjoy the hotel’s amenities.
Test your skills on a morning snorkel or dive near this idyllic island.
Snorkelers should have great views of the cleaning stations near to shore,
which are frequented by numerous fish along with the mantas and several
species of shark.
Spend three full days exploring along Ari Atoll, one of the largest natural
atolls of the Maldives.
Relish the luxury of isolation as you explore Rakheedhoo Corner, a deep
channel with caves and stunning overhangs that are swarming with white- and
black-tipped reef sharks.
The smallest and one of the least commercialized atolls in the Maldives,
Vaavu Atoll offers superb sites for both snorkelers and divers alike.
Enjoy one final snorkel excursion this morning.
- 2 nights hotel, 8 nights aboard the Emperor Serenity , All accommodations and transportation
- 10 breakfasts, 10 lunches, 10 dinners , All onboard meals and group meals ashore, including soft drinks, beer, and wine with lunch and dinner
- 11 days land only
- 26 guests
- Small-Ship Cruise
- Daily activity options including cultural tours, island visits, snorkeling, and diving
- All gratuities
- Expert Expedition Leader and divemaster
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
- Gift certificates for recommended expedition gear
- Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
- Any international flights to/from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Maldives: A Snorkelling and Diving Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Maldives: A Snorkelling and Diving Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 26 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Maldives: A Snorkelling and Diving Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Maldives: A Snorkelling and Diving Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.