- Local culture
- duration 15 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Work with a local organization to promote environmentalism
- Get the chance to snorkel with turtles and other amazing marine life
- Immerse yourself in Maldivian culture as you dine with a local family
Fall in love with the pristine nature of the Maldives while you do your part to conserve it on this volunteering adventure full of learning about environmentalism, discovering stunning marine life, snorkelling, island-hopping, fun in the sun, and colourful culture.
Day 1: Hulhumale Island, Maldives
Day 2: Hulhumale Island - Guraidhoo, Maldives
Day 3: Guraidhoo, Maldives
Day 4: Guraidhoo, Maldives
Day 5: Guraidhoo - Maafushi, Maldives
Day 6-11: Guraidhoo - Maafushi, Maldives
Day 12: Maafushi - Gulhi, Maldives
Day 13: Gulhi, Maldives
Day 14: Gulhi, Maldives
Day 15: Gulhi, Maldives
- 14 nights in standard hotels and guesthouses
- 14 Breakfast(s)
- 13 Dinner(s)
- Airport transfer & Ferry
- Velana International airport pick-up & drop-off
- Ferry transfers
- Active, multi-sport adventures
- Snorkelling day trip
- Island life tour
- 6-day volunteering project
- Resort day trip
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities/upgrades
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Voluntour & Island Hopping Adventure 15D/14N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Voluntour & Island Hopping Adventure 15D/14N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Voluntour & Island Hopping Adventure 15D/14N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
The Maldives is a Muslim country and therefore alcohol is not available on local islands. Bikinis are also not allowed to be worn on local island beaches; however all guesthouses offer either private gardens/balconies or private beach areas for guests. Please plan accordingly and bring attire appropriate for a more conservative culture. You'll be spending time among local families and as we are guests in their home, it's important to dress and behave with respect to local customs.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols