- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Share a meal with a local family to discover Maldivian cuisine culture
- Snorkel to discover the breathtaking marine life of the Indian Ocean
- Soak up the sun with a sandbar picnic and a full free day in paradise
Discover the magical Maldives on this private tour to Maafushi Island, where you will discover authentic island life and untouched nature. Dine with locals, snorkel through crystalline waters in search of turtles, picnic on a sandbar and more in this amazing experience off the beaten path.
Day 1: Velana - Maafushi, Maldives
Day 2: Maafushi, Maldives
Day 3: Maafushi, Maldives
Day 4: Maafushi, Maldives
Day 5: Maafushi - Velana, Maldives
- Basic Maafushi guest house
- 4 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfers & Ferry
- Velana International airport pick-up & drop-off
- Round trip ferry Male - Maafushi
- English-speaking guide during all experiences
- Active adventures
- Snorkelling tour
- Sandbar day trip
- Male city tour
- Local taxes
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities/upgrades
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Private Paradise & Local Life 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Private Paradise & Local Life 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Private Paradise & Local Life 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Please Note that a speedboat transfer is available at extra cost for quicker arrival in Male on Day 4. Contact us for more information.
The Maldives is a Muslim country and therefore alcohol is not available on local islands. Bikinis are also not allowed to be worn on local island beaches; however all guesthouses offer either private gardens/balconies or private beach areas for guests. Please plan accordingly and bring attire appropriate for a more conservative culture. You'll be spending time among local families and as we are guests in their home, it's important to dress and behave with respect to local customs.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols