- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Rasdhoo and Ukulhas islands in the North Ari Atoll
- Guided snorkelling tours
- Island tours
- Hedika experience
Our Maldives on a Shoestring gives you the opportunity to explore the Maldives, without the high price tag. We'll start our time in the capital city of Male, where we'll spend the night in nearby Hulhumale. We'll then make use of local ferries or scheduled speedboats to explore the beautiful islands of Rasdhoo and Ukulhas where you'll get to experience the 'real Maldives'. We take time to explore the local communities, see the local fishermen and of course, you'll have diving and snorkelling opportunities where you can explore the house reefs. If you'd like to extend your time in the Maldives, speak to us about island resort extensions.
Day 1 : Arrive in Male, Welcome to the Maldives
Day 2 : Rasdhoo
Day 3 : Rasdhoo
Day 4 : Free time in Rasdhoo
Day 5 : Ukulhas
Day 6 : Ukulhas
Day 7 : Free day in Ukulhas
Day 8 : Return to Male
- 7 nights accommodation: 1 night Hulhumale, 3 nights Rasdhoo, 3 nights Ukulhas All transport and transfers 24
- Hour airport arrival transfer service Meals: 7 breakfasts, 0 lunches and 0 dinners Free 30
- Day tourist visa on arrival to all nationalities Local guide throughout Guided snorkelling and island tours Sea kayak or stand
- Up paddleboard hire Hedika experience
- International flights (available on request)
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available on request)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives on a Shoestring tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 December 2021, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives on a Shoestring tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives on a Shoestring tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This package trip adheres to protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.