- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hop between the islands of the Maldives.
- Discover diverse marine life underwater.
- Unwind on white sand beaches.
- Catch your dinner fishing off the coast.
The Maldives has long been an underexplored tropical destination. Be among the first to discover its idyllic islands on this eight-day trip and hop around this archipelago. Head underwater to witness diverse marine life and extensive coral reefs, relax in the laid-back vibe of Dhiffushi's "bikini beach", and indulge in traditional meals with local families. Only recently has island hopping the Maldives been possible for tourists and this itinerary does it efficiently with your budget in mind.
Day 1: Male
Day 2: Male/Dhiffushi
Day 3: Dhiffushi
Day 4: Dhiffuhsi/Thulusdhoo
Day 5: Thulusdhoo
Day 6: Thulusdhoo/Huraa
Day 7: Huraa/Male
Day 8: Male
- Hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD180-235 for meals not included.
- Local ferry, dhoni, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Maldives Plastic Clean Up
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Hands-On Moment: Fishing, Dhiffushi
- Dhiffushi island tour with evening tea
- Snorkelling excursion
- Sunset kayaking excursion
- Huraa island tour with traditional meal
- Malé city tour
- Any international flights to/from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Maldives Island Hopping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.