- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Starts/Ends Male, Maldives
- Explore the Maldives with boat trips
- Snorkelling over the coral reefs
- Picnics on uninhabited islands & sand bars
- Cultural shows
The tiny island of Fulidhoo is located in the heart of the Maldives, just 50km from the capital of Malé, famous for its crystal-clear lagoon on the east and a breath-taking reef on the west of the island.
This Maldives tour includes one night in Male before the tour officially kicks off.
Enjoy a scheduled boat trip direct to Fulidhoo island while trying to spot dolphins. While on the island, you have the opportunity to head out on several guided snorkelling trips to different reefs and a shipwreck, looking out for nurse sharks, colourful corals and a host of different fish species.
The Maldives tour also includes a guided tour of the island, a taste of the traditional Maldivian Hedika snacks and a stop on a deserted sandbar.
A wide range of scuba-diving options are also available on the island – you will need to book this locally.
The Maldives offers some of the world's best diving spots – different dives offering great views of manta rays, reef sharks and sailfish, huge schools of tuna and barracuda, beautifully colourful corals, turtles, and the famous resident nurse sharks.
This tour is available for booking privately at any time of the year. Contact us for more information.
Day 1: Male
Day in Hulhumale - pre-tour, Single room supplement (MASHMM)
Day 2: Fulidhoo Island tour
Day 3: Shipwreck snorkelling
Day 4: Free time to explore
Day 5: Guided sandbank & snorkelling trip
Day 6: Guided snorkelling, swim with nurse sharks
Day 7: More free time, local options available
Day 8: Speedboat to the airport for departure
Day-use room & airport transfers in Hulhumale, Extra day in Hulhumale - post-tour
- 7 nights accommodation at a local guesthouse/hotel
- Meals: 7 breakfasts
- All transport and transfers including local ferries
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Local guides
- Free 30-day tourist visa on arrival to all nationalities
- International Flights (available on request)
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Island Escape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 March 2022, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Island Escape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Island Escape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.