- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cruise through some of the world's most beautiful islands.
- Uncover isolated beaches.
- Explore small fishing villages.
- Swim and snorkel the vibrant coral reefs of the Indian Ocean.
White sands, blue skies, and crystal-clear waters — cruise the extraordinary islands of the Maldives by traditional dhoni. Experience the turquoise lagoons and perfect beaches that make these islands famous. Learn the local way and snorkel amongst the spectacular corals of the Indian Ocean. Every day offers relaxing sea breezes and countless photo opportunities. Indulge yourself in this tropical paradise.
Day 1: Malé/South Malé Atoll
Day 2: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 3: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 4: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 5: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 6: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 7: South Malé Atoll/Malé
- Traditional dhoni boat (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD35-45 for meals not included.
- Traditional dhoni boat.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer), crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Maldives Plastic Clean Up
- Arrival transfer
- Fulidhoo Island visit and Bodu Beru performance
- Felidhu Island visit
- Bodu Mora Island visit
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach time in the Maldives
- Seven days aboard a traditional dhoni boat
- Any international flights to/from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 79 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.