- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cruise through some of the world's most beautiful islands.
- Uncover isolated beaches.
- Explore small fishing villages.
- Swim and snorkel the vibrant coral reefs of the Indian Ocean.
White sands, blue skies, and crystal-clear waters — cruise the extraordinary islands of the Maldives by traditional dhoni. Experience the turquoise lagoons and perfect beaches that make these islands famous. Learn the local way and snorkel amongst the spectacular corals of the Indian Ocean. Every day offers relaxing sea breezes and countless photo opportunities. Indulge yourself in this tropical paradise.
Day 1: Malé/South Malé Atoll
Day 2: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 3: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 4: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 5: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 6: South Malé Atoll/Felidhu Atholhu
Day 7: South Malé Atoll/Malé
- Traditional dhoni boat (6 nts).
6 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD35-45 for meals not included.
- Traditional dhoni boat.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer), crew.
- Your G for Good Moment: Maldives Plastic Clean Up
- Arrival transfer
- Fulidhoo Island visit and Bodu Beru performance
- Felidhu Island visit
- Bodu Mora Island visit
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach time in the Maldives
- Seven days aboard a traditional dhoni boat
- Any international flights to/from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 79 today.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Dhoni Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.