- Local culture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Islandhop around the breathtaking South Male Atoll
- Dine with local families to immerse yourself in local culture
- Enjoy tropical paradise to its fullest with plenty of free time
Discover the pristine nature and rich culture of the Maldives on this amazing island-hopping adventure around the South Male Atoll. Snorkel in crystalline waters, dine with local families, cruise in search for dolphins and more!
Day 1: Hulhumale, Maldives
Day 2: Guraidhoo, Maldives
Day 3: Guraidhoo, Maldives
Day 4: Guraidhoo, Maldives
Day 5: Maafushi, Maldives
Day 6: Maafushi, Maldives
Day 7: Gulhi, Maldives
Day 8: Male, Maldives
- 7 Nights in guesthouse
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Airport transfers & all ferry transport as per itinerary
- Velana airport pick-up & drop-off
- Ferry transfers
- Ocean excursions
- Snorkelling day trip
- Island life tour
- Sandbar day tour & dolphin cruise
- English-speaking guide throughout tour
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities/upgrades
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldives Culture & Beaches Island Hopping 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldives Culture & Beaches Island Hopping 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldives Culture & Beaches Island Hopping 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
The Maldives is a Muslim country and therefore alcohol is not available on local islands. Bikinis are also not allowed to be worn on local island beaches; however all guesthouses offer either private gardens/balconies or private beach areas for guests. Please plan accordingly and bring attire appropriate for a more conservative culture. You'll be spending time among local families and as we are guests in their home, it's important to dress and behave with respect to local customs.
Please note that while they don't appear in the calendar, there are departures available December 23 - January 7. If you are interested in travelling on one of these dates, please contact us to check availability and pricing.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols