- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sevenday cruise Relax on board a traditional dhoni boat, with all meals included and freshly prepared by the boat crew
- Uninhabited islands and pristine beaches Visit unspoilt, idyllic corners of the Maldives, far away from the tourist resorts
- Remarkable snorkelling and swimming Enjoy warm, clear water and spot manta rays, turtles and clown fish on spectacular reefs
- Traditional fishing villages Spend time with the local people to gain an appreciation of their life in this tropical paradise
Board a traditional Maldivian dhoni cruise and sail through idyllic turquoise waters and palm-finged beaches. This relaxing journey includes the islands of South Male, Felidhoo and Meemu, visiting remote fishing communities and stopping at beautiful reefs for snorkelling in crystal clear waters. Uninhabited islands and pristine beaches - Visit unspoilt, idyllic corners of the Maldives, far away from the tourist resorts Snorkelling and swimming in tropical waters- Enjoy warm, clear water and go snorkelling for opportunities to spot manta ray, turtle, clown fish and other sea life on beautiful reefs Traditional fishing villages - Spend time with the local people and learn about their life in this tropical and remote paradise.
Day 1 : Join trip in Male
Day 2 : Sail to Vavuu Atoll and explore Kuda Anbaraa Island
Day 3 : Snorkel in the clear waters of the Meemu Atoll
Day 4 : Cruise to Dhiggaru Island for a Bodu Beru display
Day 5 : Visit the traditional village of Felidhoo
Day 6 : Discover Hulhidhoo reef before sailing to Fulidhoo
Day 7 : Sail to Male stopping to snorkel at Embudhoo Reef
Day 8 : Trip ends in Male
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Aboard Dhoni (7 nights)
- Boat Crew
- Explore Representative
- Any international flights to/from Male are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.