- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sevenday cruise Relax on board a traditional dhoni boat, with all meals included and freshly prepared by the boat crew
- Uninhabited islands and pristine beaches Visit unspoilt, idyllic corners of the Maldives, far away from the tourist resorts
- Remarkable snorkelling and swimming Enjoy warm, clear water and spot manta rays, turtles and clown fish on spectacular reefs
- Traditional fishing villages Spend time with the local people to gain an appreciation of their life in this tropical paradise
Board a traditional Maldivian dhoni cruise and sail through idyllic turquoise waters and palm-finged beaches. This relaxing journey includes the islands of South Male, Felidhoo and Meemu, visiting remote fishing communities and stopping at beautiful reefs for snorkelling in crystal clear waters. Uninhabited islands and pristine beaches - Visit unspoilt, idyllic corners of the Maldives, far away from the tourist resorts Snorkelling and swimming in tropical waters- Enjoy warm, clear water and go snorkelling for opportunities to spot manta ray, turtle, clown fish and other sea life on beautiful reefs Traditional fishing villages - Spend time with the local people and learn about their life in this tropical and remote paradise.
Last night in harbour would been better to look at city Male and much easier to get to airport. Disappointing finish”
Day 1 : Join tour in Male
Day 2 : Sail to Vavuu Atoll and explore Kuda Anbaraa Island
Day 3 : Snorkel in the clear waters of the Meemu Atoll
Day 4 : Cruise to Dhiggaru Island for a Bodu Beru display
Day 5 : Visit the traditional village of Felidhoo
Day 6 : Discover Hulhidhoo reef before sailing to Fulidhoo
Day 7 : Sail to Male stopping to snorkel at Embudhoo Reef
Day 8 : Tour ends in Male
- 7 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- 1 night comfortable hotel
- 6 nights simple boat
- Boat Crew, Cook, Explore Representative
- Any international flights to/from Male Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 53 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 152 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maldive Dhoni Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.