- Borneo is the perfect place to be active and outdoors, and this trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting the heights of Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and island-hopping by sea kayak.
- With two homestays, you'll get a true insight in to the 'real' Borneo at an authentic, community level.
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu as you summit for sunrise, before descending by the Via Ferrata – a special mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia.
Borneo’s Sabah region is a natural paradise of steamy rainforests, towering mountains and beautiful beaches ... Read More
SaveUS$ 515From US$ 2,145 US$ 1,716 9 days View Tour
|Jun 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 1||Only 9 seats left|
- The jungles of Taman Nagara.
- Sepilok's Orang-utans.
- Summit of Mt.
SaveUS$ 175From US$ 3,505 15 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore Penang’s heritage sites.
- Enjoy more than 12 samples of Penang street food and Malaysian cuisines.
- Learn how dishes such char kuey teow and assamlaksa are made.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 57 3 hours View Tour
|Apr 30||Only 10 seats left|
|May 1||10+ seats left|
- Take in the vibrant community spirit of Kuala Lumpur during Ramadan by tasting your way through the city, experiencing a buzzing Ramadan night market, and mingling with local merchants to understand how their trade changes during this holy month.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 70 3.5 hours View Tour
|May 7||10+ seats left|
|May 8||10+ seats left|
- Experience the hustle and bustle of one of the busiest markets in Kuala Lumpur — think live chickens and loud electronics!.
- Learn why breakfast is a serious affair for Malaysians and sample some of the best early-morning dishes in the city.
- See how locals from different races and faiths integrate together in harmony.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 60 2 hours View Tour
|Apr 29||10+ seats left|
|Apr 30||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results