- The jungles of Taman Nagara.
- Sepilok's Orang-utans.
- Summit of Mt.
SaveUS$ 241From US$ 3,449 15 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 1||Only 8 seats left|
Highlights7% off Today
- Kuala Lumpur - Stroll through Chinatown and marvel at the Petronas Towers in Malaysia's capital.
- Malacca - Discover centuries of colonial rule in the old trading port of Malacca.
- Belum Rainforest - Explore one of the oldest rainforest's in the world, home to indigenous tribes and the mystical Rafflesia flower.
13 day walking tour through Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Belum Rainforest and 4 other destinations in Malaysia. Read More
SavingUS$ 116From US$ 1,660 US$ 1,544 13 days View Tour
|Nov 17||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 22||10+ seats left|
- Savour more than a dozen tastings of traditional Malaysian cuisine and Penang street food.
- Talk with local food vendors and learn how authentic Penang dishes such as assamlaksa, char kuey teow, and cendol are prepared.
- Taste Southeast Asian fruits such as mangosteen, rambutan, and, if they're in season, those infamous durians.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 57 3 hours View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 30||Only 6 seats left|
- Experience the most sacred month in Kuala Lumpur as the sun sets and the city comes alive with Ramadan celebrations.
- Taste a diverse sampling of mainly traditional Malay and some ethnic Indian and Chinese delights only known by locals.
- Cruise the stalls of a bustling Ramadan night market.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 42 3.5 hours View Tour
|Apr 24||10+ seats left|
|Apr 25||10+ seats left|
- Experience the hustle and bustle of one of the busiest markets in Kuala Lumpur — think live chickens and loud electronics!.
- Learn why breakfast is a serious affair for Malaysians and sample some of the best early-morning dishes in the city.
- See how locals from different races and faiths integrate together in harmony.
- Explore the historical state of Malacca and its major landmarks.
- Visit the numerous religion worship places in Harmony Street.
- Get a deeper understanding of the Dutch and the Portuguese influence in Malaysia.
- Starts Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Ends Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results