- Experience the most sacred month in Kuala Lumpur as the sun sets and the city comes alive with Ramadan celebrations.
- Taste a diverse sampling of mainly traditional Malay and some ethnic Indian and Chinese delights only known by locals.
- Cruise the stalls of a bustling Ramadan night market.
- Chat with a Kuching-based local expert who can help you plan your Best.
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks.
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers.
- Soak in the vibrant Little India and its amazing tastes
- Explore the amazing flavors amid the bustle of China Town
- Sip on a flavorsome coffee in a traditional KL coffee house
- Explore Penang’s heritage sites
- Enjoy more than 12 samples of Penang street food and Malaysian cuisines
- Learn how dishes such char kuey teow and assamlaksa are made
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results