- Explore Penang’s heritage sites.
- Enjoy more than 12 samples of Penang street food and Malaysian cuisines.
- Learn how dishes such char kuey teow and assamlaksa are made.
- Eat and feast like a Bornean local! Hunt for authentic local street foods along Kuching’s heritage trail, before crossing the river on a traditional boat to cycle through the Malay kampongs for more bites.
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 44 4 hours View Tour
|Apr 21||10+ seats left|
|Apr 22||10+ seats left|
- Experience the hustle and bustle of one of the busiest markets in Kuala Lumpur — think live chickens and loud electronics!.
- Learn why breakfast is a serious affair for Malaysians and sample some of the best early-morning dishes in the city.
- See how locals from different races and faiths integrate together in harmony.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results