Malaysia Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2017/2018
3 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 49 Reviews
- Experience the most sacred month in Kuala Lumpur as the sun sets and the city comes alive with Ramadan celebrations.
- Taste a diverse sampling of mainly traditional Malay and some ethnic Indian and Chinese delights only known by locals.
- Cruise the stalls of a bustling Ramadan night market.
- Chat with a Kuching-based local expert who can help you plan your Best.
- Learn all the secret local tips you won’t find in most guidebooks.
- Meet up with fellow like-minded travellers.
- Explore Penang’s heritage sites
- Enjoy more than 12 samples of Penang street food and Malaysian cuisines
- Learn how dishes such char kuey teow and assamlaksa are made
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results