- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Canillas De Albaida Stay in a 16th Century converted convent in this traditional Moorish village
- Rural Landscapes Walking through a rich profusion of natural diversity, Moorish villages and the unspoilt wilderness in the heart of Andalucia
- Competa Picturesque whitewashed mountain village famous for its locally made wine and stunning views
- Cerro Verde Panoramic views from the 1346m summit
Explore the picture-postcard landscape of Andalucia from the attractive village of Canillas de Albaida, staying in a 16th century converted convent. Walk along an ancient trails linking white-washed Moorish villages, vineyards, olive groves and limestone peaks. Caminito del Rey - Walk this spectacular pathway through El Chorro Gorge Competa - Picturesque white-washed mountain village famous for it's locally made wine Cerro Verde - Panoramic views from the 1346m summit
Day 1 : Join trip at Malaga Airport; transfer to Canillas de Albaida
Day 2 : Walk to historic town of Competa, famous for it's wine
Day 3 : Hike Camino de Marquis. Optional cookery demonstration
Day 4 : Walk to Moorish village of Salares
Day 5 : Free day; optional trip to Nerja on the coast
Day 6 : Ascend Cerro Verde (1,346m); enjoy the panoramic views
Day 7 : Caminito del Rey Walk
Day 8 : Drive to Malaga Airport where the trip ends
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Minibus, Taxi
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to/from Malaga are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in Spain - White Villages of Andalucia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49 today.
- Save US$ 33+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in Spain - White Villages of Andalucia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 93 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 09 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walking in Spain - White Villages of Andalucia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in Spain - White Villages of Andalucia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.