- Visit to the Grand Souk, heart of Tangier & the point where the old & modern city meet
- See the Kasbah which was the ancient Governor’s Palace but today the museum of Tangier
- Enjoy the finest panoramic views of the Strait of Gibraltar & Spain
Later on, we will be guided to the Bazaar where you will be informed about the different types of carpets as well as local handicraft. After that, the group will enjoy a bus sightseeing tour along the promenade seafront, Avenue Mohamed V, Severo Ochoa Institute, the Portuguese, American, Italian and Spanish Quarters and the Royal Palace. On the way to the Atlantic coast we will visit at the Punico Roman Necropolis where you can enjoy some of the best views of the Strait of Gibraltar and see the tombs dating back to the Roman times.
After a short stop at Cape Spartel where the waters of the Mediterranean and the Atlantic meet, we will enjoy a traditional green tea with mint as we are taught about the mint tea rituals. We will continue and stop at an Atlantic dune to take pictures and ride the camels (optional). Finally, we will pass through the rich area of the city before we get back to the Port of Tarifa.
- Multilingual Escort Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned motor coach
- Local Guide in Tangier
- Transportation in Tangier
- Ferry Tickets (two ways)
- Drinks at the restaurant or other services not specified above
This tour can have multiple pick-up stops. The departure time from various places:
Malaga: 06:00 am / Torremolinos: 06:30 am / Fuengirola: 07:10 am / Marbella: 07:45 am / Estepona: 08:20 am
The Caves of Hercules will be closed for repairs until further notice.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.