- Visit to the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world: Cathedral of Sevilla
- See the reflection of the sun as it makes the monument Torre del Oro looks golden
- Explore the twisting streets with a secret & peaceful atmosphere at Barrio de Santa Cruz
This full guided tour will take you to the historic downtown of Seville. We will start with a panoramic visit of the city: Paseo de Colon, Plaza de America, Avenida de las Palmeras, Maria Luisa Park and Guadalquivir River. The city is situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, which divides the city into two halves: Sevilla and Triana. Afterwards, we will make a stop at Plaza de España where you will have some free time to take beautiful photos. Again on our coach we go to the Jardines de Murillo. From here, we'll go around through narrow and serpentine streets with a secret and peaceful atmosphere. This is the Barrio de Santa Cruz (Jewish Quarter), one of the most charming parts of the city.
The visit continues to the splendid Cathedral. The Cathedral of Seville is the third largest church in the world after Saint Peter's in Rome and Saint Paul's in London. It is from the fifteenth century and occupies the site of a former great mosque built in the late twelfth century.
Finally, you’ll have some free time to have lunch and to discover local food on your own. Our meeting point before we come back is the famous Torre del Oro, a thirteenth century tower, the top of which is rumored to have once been covered in gold. At the agreed time, we will return along the same route.
- Multilingual escort guide
- Transport by air-conditioned motor coach
- Local Guide
- Panoramic and walking tour of the city
- Entrance fee for the Cathedral
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Malaga: 08:25 am
Torremolinos: 07:50 am
Fuengirola: 07:10 am
Marbella: 06:40 am
Estepona: 06:05 am
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.