- See one of the most ancient & picturesque bullrings in Spain: Plaza de Toros de Maestranza
- Explore the beautifully mixed Gothic & Renaissance style at Santa María la Mayor Church
- Visit to the Bodegas Sangre de Ronda wine museum
We will continue with a full visit of the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, one of the oldest bullrings in Spain and also the site of some of the most important events in bullfighting history. It is considered the birthplace of traditional bullfighting and also home of the world known Goyesca bullfight, where the decoration and the clothing of bullfighters and spectators brings us to the age of the famous painter Goya. You will also enjoy the visit of the bullfighting museum inside.
Later on, we will go to a local winery called Bodegas La Sangre de Ronda. This is a wine museum that explores the historical and cultural impact that wine has had on this region. You will have the opportunity to taste some local wines.
Free time for lunch and to discover the city at leisure before we drive you back to your pick up point in the Costa del Sol. On our way back, we will make a short stop of about 45 minutes at Marbella's city centre for you to go for a walk and take some pictures.
- Multilingual escort guide
- Transport by air-conditioned motor coach
- Local Guide in Ronda
- Entrance fee for the Bullring and Wine Cellar
- Panoramic walking tour of the city
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Malaga: 07:10 am / Torremolinos: 07:45am / Fuengirola: 08:30 am / Marbella: 09:25 am
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.