- Explore the beautiful Frigiliana, an Andalusian town & its Moorish structure
- See the molasses factory which at past was the Frigiliana’s Moorish heritage
- Enjoy the panoramic views of Nerja’s coast & the Mediterranean from El Balcón de Europa
Later on, we will depart for Nerja. Originally this was a small fishing village, and now it has become one of the most popular destinations in Malaga. In the old town you will walk through its winding streets and cobbled pathways mixed with boutiques and restaurants with a backdrop of the beautiful Sierra Almijara mountains. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking views from the Balcon de Europa. You can also choose to visit prehistoric caves (optional and not included in price) while you're there.
We will also give you some free time to explore on your own before returning to your pick up point via the same route.
- Multilingual escort guide
- Transport by air-conditioned motor coach
- Local Guide in Nerja & Frigiliana
- Tour of Nerja Caves (if you choose the option “With Caves”)
- Visit to Nerja & Frigiliana villages
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
Málaga: 09:40 am / Torremolinos: 09:15 am / Fuengirola: 08:30 am
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.