- Countryside and village visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Granada The magnificent Alhambra Palace, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture.
- Cordoba The Unesco World Heritage old town and the remarkable Mezquita.
- Ronda One of the original 'Pueblos Blancos' and El Tajo Gorge.
- Fes The atmospheric medina also known as 'Mecca of the West'.
Discover the Moorish architecture of Granada and Cordoba, the picturesque Andalucian villages and explore the Imperial Cities of Morocco, including Rabat, Fes and Marrakech. Travel from the whitewashed Spanish villages to the characteristic minarets and medinas of Morocco. Granada - Opportunity to visit the magnificent Alhambra Palace, one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture Marrakech - Explore the vibrant souks of the 'Red City' and the iconic Djema-el Fna Square Contrasting cuisines - Share traditional Andalucian tapas and taste flavour-filled Moroccan tagines
Day 1 : Join trip in Malaga
Day 2 : To Cordoba; discover the old town and explore the remarkable Mezquita
Day 3 : Explore Granada including the old Moorish Quarter
Day 4 : Chance to visit the magnificent Alhambra Palace; afternoon train to Ronda
Day 5 : Visit the picturesque Andalucian 'pueblo blancos' (white villages) of Zahara La Sierra and Grazalema
Day 6 : Travel by train through rolling countryside; take a ferry to Tangier and visit the medina
Day 7 : To Fes, the cultural capital of Morocco
Day 8 : Guided walking tour of Fes through its souks and tanneries; visit Roman site of Volubilis
Day 9 : Train to Rabat; city tour through the highlights of the atmospheric capital city
Day 10 : Train to Marrakech via Casablanca; chance to visit the famous King Hassan II Mosque
Day 11 : Walking tour of Marrakech through colourful souks and the iconic Djemaa el-Fnaa Square
Day 12 : Free time in Marrakech; chance to join a day trip to the High Atlas
Day 13 : Trip ends Marrakech
- 12 Breakfasts
- Hotel Sur (1 night)
- Hotel Maestre (1 night)
- Hotel Los Angeles (1 night)
- Hotel Polo (2 nights)
- Tanjan Flandria (1 night)
- Hotel Zahrat al Jabal (2 nights)
- Rabat Hotel Malak (1 night)
- Moroccan House (3 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Malaga and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Moorish Spain to Marrakech tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Moorish Spain to Marrakech tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Moorish Spain to Marrakech tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Moorish Spain to Marrakech tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.