- Walking tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Cordoba Visit the splendid Islamic monument of the Mezquita
- Castano del Robledo Stay in a traditional village house in the Sierra de Aracena
- Sierra de Arcena Walks over wooded hillsides and through rural whitewashed villages
- Seville Beautiful Andalucian city, home of the stunning UNESCO World Heritage palace of the Alcazar
Andalucia is blessed with a wealth of culture, history, mountain scenery and plenty of sunshine. On this tour we visit Granada, Seville and Cordoba along with spending a couple of nights off the beaten track in a traditional posada in a typical Andalucian village. We include visits to the stunning Alhambra Palace and Cordoba Mezquita, two jewels of Moorish architecture from the golden era of Al-Andalus. Cordoba - Discover the Moorish architecture from the golden era of Al-Andalus at the Mezquita Sierra de Arcena - Walk through the verdant rolling landscape to see the white villages Seville - Explore this characterful city and the stunning UNESCO-Listed Alcazar Palace
Day 1 : Join trip at Malaga Airport; public bus to Granada
Day 2 : Orientation walk of Granada. Included visit to the spectacular Alhambra
Day 3 : Bus to Cordoba; visit to Mezquita and orientation tour of Cordoba
Day 4 : Travel to Castano del Robledo in the Sierra Aracena National Park
Day 5 : Circular walk through rural Andalucia to the white village of Alajar
Day 6 : Walk to Galaroza in the Valley of the Ribera de Jabugo; discover Seville
Day 7 : Free day with the chance to visit the Real Alcazar
Day 8 : Trip ends in Seville
- 7 Breakfasts
- Hostal La Ninfa (2 nights)
- Hostal Maestre (1 night)
- Posada del Castano (2 nights)
- Hostal Sierpes (2 nights)
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to Malaga and from Seville are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Andalucia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Andalucia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Andalucia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Andalucia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.