- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Sevilla during a guided city tour
- Attend 1 wine and 1 caviartasting sessions
- Enjoy strolling in the historic centre of Cordoba
- Learn more about the Moorish past of Andalusia
For several centuries the most populated self-governing community in Spain has let itself be carried away by a variety of names around which it has built its history. Join us on this 8-day, guided trip and soak up the cultural richness and beautiful landscape of this region.
Starting from Malaga, where we will pick you up from the airport, this trip will take you to 2 of the 3 main Moorish cities of the region: Granada, which is famous for its Alhambra Palace, and Sevilla, known for the Alcazar of Seville and Giralda, the bell tower of the Seville Cathedral that was originally built as the minaret for the Great Mosque of Seville.
This trip comes to an end in Granada from where we will drive you to Malaga's airport. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
A special treat for our guide Lucie who made us discover Seville, its great and small history.
His kindness, his availability, his cheerfulness made this day a beautiful moment of our stay.
Thank you again for allowing us to make our stay a dream stay.”
It was a very beautiful discovery and thanks to our guides, Davinia in Seville and Georges in Granada we had a lot of interesting information and could visit places that we would not have found! In their company we had a great time!
Thank you all very much, you have concocted the trip we wanted! We will not hesitate to talk about you!”
We only had to congratulate ourselves on the quality of the hotels chosen and the friendliness and competence of the guides as well as the punctuality of your drivers.
We had an excellent holiday and will certainly call on your services again for a next destination.”
Day 1: Malaga - Ronda
Day 2: Ronda - Sevilla (Finca Descalzos Viejos)
Day 3: Sevilla city tour
Day 4: Sevilla - Cordoba
Day 5: Cordoba - Antequera
Day 6: Antequera - Riofrio - Granada
Day 7: Granada
Day 8: Granada - Malaga and departure
- Accommodation in hotels as per the itinerary on a double/twin-sharing basis
- An English-speaking tour guide and 24/7 assistance
- Pickup and drop off as well as transfers in private vehicles
- All breakfasts (not guaranteed if you leave the hotel earlier than the scheduled breakfast time). Lunch and dinner as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations included in the itinerary
- Included activities only
- International flights and airport taxes
- Activities mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Tips (restaurants, guides and drivers)
- Save +US$ 162 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.